Apply for Financial Assistance for Books and Supplies (for Graduates and Post Graduates for the Fall Semester 2017, $250 Maximum Donation)
One of the missions of the Academic Empowerment Foundation Inc., (AEF) is to provide Financial Assistance to students from the Washington DC Metro Area to help them purchase books and supplies.
Limited funds are donated to the AEF from Federal Government Employees through the National Area Combined Federal Campaign Annual Events.
To submit your request for financial support for books and supplies, each applicant must FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW with the following information:
- Student’s Full Name, Home Address, Email Address, Home and Cell Phone Numbers Parents/Guardian Home Address, Home and Cell Phone Numbers
- Name and Address of College/University/Institution you are attending, Major/Field of study, Classification, and GPA
- An unofficial copy of your Fall 2017 Class Schedule
- Freshmen ONLY: Provide a copy of your Acceptance Letter
- Student’s Signature and Date
Complete the application, submit it AND PRINT IT OUT.
Students must then mail a copy of the application AND accompanying documents to:
The Academic Empowerment Foundation, Inc. (AEF)
P.O. Box 824
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
Any application packages sent without the application form and all other required documents WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR GRANTS. All students must fill out the form, print it out and send it in with the other accompanying documents.
Application Packages will not be accepted after 4:00 PM, August 4, 2017.
Funds will be mailed to each approved applicant on or about August 11, 2017.
All checks will be made payable to the institution listed on your application. Each applicant must include all requested information listed below. All submissions of incomplete applications/packages will not be considered or accepted.
This grant application is closed until next term.